Cabinet & Millwork Installer
London and Sarnia Ontario
William Standen Co. Is looking for the most talented millwork installers who want to work with quality products on high-end residential custom millwork projects. We’ll need you to be able to handle everything from clean and modern to traditional. Most important is your love of installing one of a kind pieces that take talent and on site ingenuity. If you proudly put your name on everything you do, want to see your work published in magazines and are ready to show us your portfolio and even take us to a job you’ve completed, we want to hear from you, today.
You Already Bring:
- 5 years minimum experience in finish carpentry, custom cabinet installation, millwork, countertop installation, moulding and hardware installation, interior door and crown moulding installation.
- Detailed knowledge and hands on experience
- Ability to read architectural/ design plans and specifications
- Ability to communicate in the language of design drawings
- Ability to communicate effectively and politely on site with team members and customers
- Valid drivers license with ability to be covered under company’s automobile insurance.
- Knowledge of safety regulations.
- Ability to lift up to 150 pounds and team lift up to 400 pounds.
- Experience and ability to see a project through from beginning to end.
- Exceptionally organized and tidy, while working in the shop and on site.
Must be able to work in both London and Sarnia areas. Please include images of your completed work with application.