London and Sarnia Ontario
Are you an experienced flooring and tile installer who has an eye for detail and takes great responsibility in the quality of your work? William Standen Co. has locations in London and Sarnia Ontario and this position will cover both locations.
We think you’ll likely have strong organizational and time management skills, with a great attention to detail. You already know that you are hardworking and thrive in a team environment but are also able to work alone. We think that your positive energy, and enthusiasm will play a key role in your continued success.
- Complete flooring removal in our clients homes
- Install tile, vinyl, hardwood and engineered hardwood flooring
- Pick up materials from our shop and deliver to site with our company vehicle
- Keep a safe, neat and clean workspace and job site
- Help the team with other duties as needed
You already bring:
- A minimum of three years experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and politely on site with team members and customers
- Valid drivers license with ability to be covered under company’s automobile insurance.
- Knowledge of safety regulations.
- Ability to lift up to 150 pounds and team lift up to 400 pounds.
- Exceptionally organized and tidy, while working in the shop and on site.
Job Type: Full-time
- Flooring Installation: 3 years (Required)
- Drivers License G (Required)