London and Sarnia Ontario
Are you an intermediate renovation specialist who takes pride in quality workmanship and being detail oriented? We think you’ll likely have strong organizational and time management skills, with a great attention to detail. You already know that you are hardworking and thrive in a team environment but are also able to work alone. We think that your positive energy, and enthusiasm will play a key role in your continued success.
Here’s How You Will Strut Your Stuff:
- Interpret working drawings, architectural plans and specifications, and the Ontario Building Code.
- Perform custom cabinet installation, millwork, countertop installation, moulding and hardware installation.
- Apply basic mathematics to solve trade-related problems.
- Lay out and construct residential interior framing
- Layout and install wood and tile flooring as well as wall tile.
- Install interior doors and apply interior floor, wall and ceiling finishes and trim
- Ability to work in both Sarnia and London locations.
- A minimum of five years experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and politely on site with team members and customers
- General knowledge of plumbing and electrical.
- Knowledge of safety regulations.
- Ability to lift up to 150 pounds and team lift up to 400 pounds.
- Exceptionally organized and tidy, while working in the shop and on site.
- Valid drivers license with ability to be covered under company’s automobile insurance.
Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm
Some overtime may be required.