Are you thinking of redesigning your kitchen, bathroom or another room in your home?
Are you watching HGTV, following designers on instagram and dreaming up all of the ways you can transform your home like the last episode of Love It or List It?
THE FACTS –> 12% of couples that took on a major renovation contemplate divorce. 30% of Canadians exceed their budget by more than 50%.
The same common problems arise during these projects and you might be wondering what they are.
We’ve witnessed countless real-life stories of people getting into hot water while taking on a DIY renovation, or when working with a contractor. Our team has been recognized internationally for our design and renovation expertise and we’ve made it part of our mission to share that knowledge with you because we care that you have a space that sparks joy every time you enter it.
Since our award-winning team can only work with a set number of clients per year, we have developed our Kitchen, Bath & Home seminar to reach more people and help them get started whether they want to choose a designer, contractor or DIY. In the past, we’ve held these seminars in person and they have sold out year after year. That’s why this year, we’ve taken it online.
This webinar is for you if:
- you are planning to renovate & don’t know where to start
- you want to SAVE 30+ hours of your time
- you are searching for the right professionals to assist with the renovation
- you need help planning your budget
- you plan to DIY your kitchen, bathroom or home design and renovation project
- you love interior design and want to learn more
- you want to know the latest trends in interior and home design
- you want to learn about the latest interior materials & finishes
A portion of the proceeds will benefits Life’s Seasons who provides mental health support and counselling for trauma intervention, self harm, parenting and more.
What: Kitchen, Bath + Home design & renovation webinar
Investment: Tickets are regularly $49.99 but for a limited time we are offering access to the webinar for only $27! That’s 45% OFF!
When: April 1, 4, 8, 11
You can choose the date that works best for you, make yourself your favourite beverage, and watch this from the comfort of you home.
What you will gain from attending this 1.5 hour event:
- You will get a deeper understanding of the ducks you need to get in a row BEFORE hiring a designer, contractor or tearing out cabinets yourself (please don’t do that before you have a plan. It’s a thing, and we cringe when we see this because cabinetry takes 6-12 weeks to be made, so definitely have a plan first!)
- You will learn how to set a realistic budget BEFORE you commit to the project or give deposits
- You will learn how to not waste money and your time with our tips
- You will save at least 30 hours of leg work from visiting multiple stores and showrooms.
- You and your partner will be aligned BEFORE you start
- You will be able to make an INFORMED choice on who to hire, or how to DIY with the right steps in place before you start
Click register below to purchase and reserve your seat. We are only offering limited seats so GET YOURS TODAY!
Spend more time doing what you love, and let our years of legwork & research go to work for you.
Meet the hosts -> internationally awarded, Design + Renovation Experts:
Our webinar sponsors:
Register and save your seat today!
Learn with us!
Packed with years of experience, over 300 renovations completed, countless U.S & Canadian design awards, magazine publications and work featured on HGTV, our courses will help you to learn the ropes of interior design, kitchen and baths, renovations and more. START here before renovating, and if you simply love design.
Shop Cassandra's Favourites
Shop William Standen's line of curated home goods.
Sign up now to follow the latest project updates, follow projects in your area, design trends and participate in contests.